UPDATED 4/13/20: We are very pleased to inform you that as of 4/13/20 we have resumed manufacturing, delivery and service operations at Rehme Steel Windows & Doors. We are currently operating with a limited workforce, and diligently working to return to full capacity in the coming weeks.
The health and safety of our customers and employees are a priority. Therefore, we have implemented the following procedures for ALL public engagements in accordance with the most recent guidelines provided by the governor’s office and City of Austin. Note that whenever possible we will continue to conduct virtual meetings and conference calls in lieu of in-person meetings.
- All Rehme employees will:
- Complete a health screening daily prior to reporting for work and remain at home if experiencing any symptoms or signs of illness.
- Maintain a 6’ distance from others.
- Wear a cloth face mask or respirator at all times.
- Disinfect tools, commonly-touched surfaces, and hands regularly.
- For all sales calls, service, deliveries, and installations our team will be required to:
- Verify that the governor-mandated jobsite requirements are being adhered to prior to entering a jobsite.
- Wear additional protective equipment such as gloves and foot coverings when appropriate.
- Please note: Rehme employees maintain the right to leave a jobsite or residence if they feel it poses a threat to their health and safety.
For all orders that have been placed or are already in production, we will be in touch in the coming days with an updated delivery and/or installation timeline. If you have questions about a specific project or our company operations, or if you have concerns, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Links to helpful resources:FFCRA_Poster_WH1422_Non-Federal
If you have questions or concerns, please contact HR@rehmesteel.com.
We wish you all the best health and safety. We are in this together.