UPDATED 1/18/2021: The health and safety of our customers and employees are a priority. Therefore, we have implemented the following procedures for ALL public engagements in accordance with the most recent guidelines provided by the governor’s office and City of Austin. Note that whenever possible we will continue to conduct virtual meetings and conference calls in lieu of in-person meetings.
- All Rehme employees will:
- Complete a health screening daily prior to reporting for work and remain at home if experiencing any symptoms or signs of illness, or if exposed to anyone who has tested positive to COVID-19.
- Maintain a 6’ distance from others.
- Wear a cloth face mask or respirator at all times.
- Disinfect tools, commonly-touched surfaces, and hands regularly.
- For all sales calls, service, deliveries, and installations our team will be required to:
- Verify that the governor-mandated jobsite requirements are being adhered to prior to entering a jobsite.
- Wear additional protective equipment such as gloves and foot coverings when appropriate.
- Please note: Rehme employees maintain the right to leave a jobsite or residence if they feel it poses a threat to their health and safety.
Links to helpful resources:
If you have questions or concerns, please contact [email protected].
We wish you all the best health and safety. We are in this together.